A transportation clearinghouse managed by RAAA; serving Caroline, King George, Spotsylvania and Stafford counties and the City of Fredericksburg.
QUICK REFERENCE — download a Transportation Program Brochure
- personalized door-to door
- FRED (Fredericksburg Regional Transit) information and referral provided to individual or groups
- our new Travel Training program provided at no cost to interested parties who wish to learn how to safely and independently ride the FRED Regional Transit system.
- referrals to other regional transportation resources (based upon request).
Who qualifies for Mobility Options transportation?
- Individuals who are 60 years of age or older
- Individuals with disabilities of both a physical or cognitive nature
- Individuals who are transportation disadvantaged
How do I contact Mobility Options for Assistance?
You may call the office or initiate a request online.
- Initiate a request online by submitting a Transportation Request Form or call 1-800-627-2892 during standard business hours (8:00 AM to 4:30 PM) Monday through Friday.
- All requests (telephone or online) must be made a minimum of 7 calendar days prior to day of travel.
- Limited service is provided on Saturdays (based on driver availability) and no service is available on Sundays.
- For any ride request, be prepared to provide complete information on your origination site and your destination.
If your call or online request is not responded to by staff, please leave a detailed message at 1-800-627-2892 and they will return the call as soon as possible.
Regional Mobility Manager – Denis P. Paddeu
Travel Trainer – Don Engiles
Transportation Manager Assistant – Liz Nixon